Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dibon ---- A true work experience

Hello;

I am Sejal and work in Dibon as a Telecom/IT recruiter; have been with this company since the last 5 yrs...5 yrs YES...and this is where I started my career as a recruiter and I can say am pretty well established. Yes there were some really good days and there were some not so good days but that is true in every company you work for!

I am starting this blog for all the employees, ex employees, contracts, full timers who are working or were working through Dibon Solutions.... In short got food on their table by working on even a single project through Dibon Solutions.

I know no company/industry today is PERFECT and there is a lot of growth curve for Dibon to follow; but I would like still for you to share whatever good, great or OK experience you have had with Dibon as a company in general. Also suggestions for improvement are most welcome!

So you are WELCOME and join me in my BLOG!

P.S.: CYNICS ARE NOT AT ALL WELCOME IN MY BLOG; SO PLEASE STAY AWAY IF YOU QUALIFY YOURSELF AS ONE!!!

Regards;
SK

3 comments:

Narip said...

I just saw this news on Times of India, about Dibon opening a development center in Jaipur.

Below is the link.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Jaipur/Six-IT-projects-on-anvil-at-RIICO/articleshow/4558117.cms

Siva said...

Hi All,
I am Siva Sugavanam. I started my career with Dibon when I just graduated from UTA with a Master Degree. This is the only company which believed in my talents and abilities and gave me an environment for me to exercise and hone my skills.
I have been with Dibon since 2003 and have seen company growing from tens of resources to hundreds of resources around the globe now.
I do agree to what Sejal says about the Nay sayers. Anywhere you go and anything you do there are people to appose and to create negativity.
At Dibon we believe in hard work and it has always been rewarded by the management. Many of my family, friends and relatives work here and everyone is very excited about the opportunity provided by Dibon.

We are excited about the opportunities provided to us for making money but we are proud to say that we are excited about creating a difference in the society.

Anonymous said...

I had a brief encounter with Dibon as a contract to hire. I can only say good things about the company and the employees I came into contact with. The best recruiters I have dealt with in my last year of searching. Oh, and yes, I got the job. Thanks Dibon.